Prize: A party for the local Farmlands branch and shareholders in Q1 2024.
Promotion Period: 1st November 2023 until 31st December 2023.
*Farmlands branch is the nominated home branch/store associated with the shareholder's account with Farmlands. For further information about your home branch, please contact your nearest Farmlands store or call 0800 200 600.
1. Entry into Farmlands Promotion or Competition (hereinafter referred to as "Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The details of any Promotion, including any method of entry, eligibility, prize and redemption shall be provided here or otherwise on specific advertisement for that Promotion.
3. The Promotion period shall be provided here or otherwise on specific advertisement for the Promotion.
4. The Promotion is offered by Farmlands Co-operative Society Limited of 535 Wairakei Road, Burnside, Christchurch 8053, New Zealand (“Promoter”).
5. For the purpose of the Promotion, “Farmlands Shareholder” means the primary account holder of a Farmlands Shareholder account.
6. The Promotion is open to Farmlands shareholders and cardholders only who are New Zealand residents, and who spend at Farmlands Card Partners using their Farmlands Card during the Promotion Period. *The Farmlands branch with the largest increase in transactions (determined by the total shareholders' number of card transactions, either online or in-store with Farmlands Card Partners) during the Promotion Period compared to the year 2022 (between 1st November 2022 to 31st December 2022) will win the Prize.
7. Employees of Farmlands who are Farmlands Shareholders are eligible to participate in the Promotion so long as all other eligibility criteria is satisfied.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of an entrant’s eligibility if there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Promotion and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. At all times eligibility to enter and/or win the Prize offered for the Promotion is subject to the entrant’s account with Farmlands being in good standing and not overdue. The Promoter at its sole discretion may deem an entry invalid on this basis.
10. The Prize is a party for the local community held in early 2024. The Party may include food trucks, music, fun activities for kids etc (and are subject to change without notice).
11. The Prize is subject to availability, and cannot be exchanged, transferred, or redeemed for cash. If the Prize or any part of the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute the Prize or part thereof with a prize of equal value and/or specification.
12. If applicable, the Prize-winner will generally be contacted by the Promoter after the end of the Promotion period using the contact details provided by the Shareholder for his or her Farmlands account or in the entry form, if applicable.
13. The winning *Farmlands branch is responsible for hosting the Prize in 2024, and the eligible shareholders will be notified of the Prize and the details will be provided to them as per clause 12 above.
14. The Promoter’s decisions on all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Promotion Period and shall not be liable to any participant or Prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility for omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction in respect of the Promotion and any resulting failure to record any eligible entries.
17. Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, the Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and/or this Promotion for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any participant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
18. These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
19. The Prize winners’ consent and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights), to the Promoter using the Prize winner’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, and promoting any products distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
20. Participants in the Promotion agree not to make any commercial or business use of the Promotion to resell or commercially benefit from any part or aspect of the Promotion.
For further details, please contact your nearest Farmlands store or call 0800 200 600.