Summary: Purchase any two inputs of Fertiliser, Seed or AgChem products (“Qualifying Products”) with a minimum spend of $2000 and be in the draw to win 1 of 3 trips for two to the Calgary Stampede, Canada (“Promotion”)
Promotion Period: 1st June – 9th December 2023
Prize details: 3 Prizes to be won and each Prize consists of:
1. Entry into Farmlands Promotion or Competition (hereinafter referred to as "Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The details of any Promotion, including any method of entry, eligibility, prize and redemption shall be provided here or otherwise on specific advertisement for that Promotion.
3. The Promotion period shall be as per the advertisement for the Promotion, unless otherwise specified.
4. The Promotion is offered by Farmlands Co-operative Society Limited of 535 Wairakei Road, Burnside, Christchurch 8053, New Zealand (“Promoter”).
5. For the purpose of the Promotion, “Farmlands Shareholder” means the primary account holder of a Farmlands Shareholder account.
6. The Promotion is open to Farmlands Shareholders who are New Zealand residents.
7. Employees of Farmlands who are Farmlands Shareholders are eligible to participate in the Promotion so long as all other eligibility criteria is satisfied.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of an entrant’s eligibility if there is a doubt over his/her eligibility for the Promotion and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
9. At all times eligibility to enter and/or win the Prize offered for the Promotion is subject to the entrant’s account with Farmlands being in good standing and not overdue. The Promoter at its sole discretion may deem an entry invalid on this basis.
10. If you are not completely satisfied with the purchase of your Qualifying Products, you may return the items purchased to Farmlands subject to our Return/Exchange/Refund Policy, and in that event the Prize may be forfeited. Upon the Promoter’s request to return the Prize, you must return it immediately.
11. The Prize cannot be exchanged, transferred, or redeemed for cash.
12. If the Prize is a voucher, it may have an expiry date to be redeemed, and failure to redeem the voucher prior to the expiry date will make it null and void.
13. If the Prize or any part of the Prize is unavailable for any reason, and/or (if applicable) the Prize cap is not achievable the Promoter in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute the Prize or part thereof with a prize of equal value and/or specification. If the value of Prize is less than the maximum cap allowed for the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to retain any balance from the maximum cap allowed.
14. If applicable, the prize draw or voting will be conducted after the Promotion Period, unless otherwise specified.
15. The Prize-winner will generally be contacted by the Promoter after the end of the Promotion period using the contact details provided by the Shareholder for his or her Farmlands account or in the entry form, if applicable.
16. The winner is responsible for collection of the Prize from Farmlands store at their own cost, within the specified time provided by the Promoter, unless otherwise specified.
17. If a Prize winner cannot be contacted with his or her provided contact details or other means, or alternatively the contact details provided on the Shareholder’s Farmlands account are incorrect, the Prize may, at the Promoter’s sole discretion be forfeited.
18. The Promoter’s decisions on all matters will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any time and for any reason before the end of the Promotion Period and shall not be liable to any participant or Prize winner for any loss or damage incurred as a result.
20. The Promoter takes no responsibility for omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access telecommunications network services, or any other error or malfunction in respect of the Promotion and any resulting failure to record any eligible entries.
21. Except for liability that may not by law be excluded, the Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and/or this Promotion for any cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by any participant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable, and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
22. These Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with them will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
23. The Prize winners’ consent and waive all rights (including copyright and moral rights), to the Promoter using the Prize winner’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
24. Participants in the promotion agree not to make any commercial or business use of the Promotion to resell or commercially benefit from any part or aspect of the Promotion.